Browning BPS Field Pump-Action
- Select firearms are now able to be ordered online and shipped to your local Cabela’s!
- Handguns typically arrive within 2-3 business days and long guns within 4-5 business days.
The reliability of the Browning® BPS® Field Pump-Action Shotgun starts with rigid, dual machined, steel slide bars, housed inside a receiver machined from a solid block of forged steel. The double slide bars eliminate twisting and binding for faster, more efficient operation. The BPS ejects spent cases out the bottom of the receiver so there is no ejection port on either side where a drenching rain can drip into the action, and the bottom ejection and top-mounted tang safety make the BPS pump shotgun truly ambidextrous.
The BPS Field features a satin-finished walnut stock and fore-end, and a matte blued barrel and receiver. A magazine cutoff eases loading and unloading when you need to change shotshells rapidly when encountering different species of game. A vent rib allows you to point naturally and swing smoothly, and the silver front bead picks up easily in subdued light. The BPS Field Pump-Action Shotgun utilizes interchangeable Invector-Plus choke tubes, and a back-bored barrel for dense, uniform shot patterns that down birds at the maximum shotgun range. Includes 3 choke tubes.
- Rigid, dual machined, steel slide bars
- Forged and machined steel receiver
- Matte blued barrel and receiver
- Walnut stock and fore-end
- Top-mounted tang safety
- Bottom ejection
- 3″ chamber
- Magazine cutoff
- Back-bored barrel
- 3 Invector-Plus choke tubes